Office Tour Photos
As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The Channel Sales Manager role within the Growth Team looks after circa 150 accounts and enables the new NBP base to take on their second and third devices. Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager you will be part of a collaborative and engaged team responsible for supporting and growing our Managed Service Provider Partners. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a fast growing team in Norwalk
Does This Describe You:
You thrive in a consultative sales environment and are motivated by closing the deal. You're a strategic sales professional that is passionate about exceeding customer expectations and to be part of a dynamic, successful, and rapidly growing technology company.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Develop relationships with existing channel partners/resellers in order to grow revenue.
- Implement account development plans to optimize revenue growth and customer satisfaction with channel partners.
- Develop opportunities through cold-call prospecting, leads driven via webinars, email promotions, trade shows and events, web enquiries and phone enquiries etc. using consultative sales skills.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help generate new prospects/opportunities.
- Utilize CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.
- Technology sales experience in B2B environment
- Experience selling and prospecting to new customers
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSPs and / or resellers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience following a defined sales process
- Ability to generate accurate forecasts to properly project quarterly and yearly sales
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain $8k monthly quota
- Bachelors Degree or demonstrated experience within a related field
- Experience in a Software Sales environment.
Please note: this is note a remote position
- Datto University onboarding at our HQ in Connecticut
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Free lunch every Friday
- Unlimited paid time off
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- An amazing culture that celebrates individuality
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
More Jobs From