Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls and real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, and Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the Role
The partner ecosystem is a significant and fast-growing part of Teampays core revenue strategy. As the Channel Manager, you will be responsible for meeting with partners regularly for training purposes and broadening Teampays top-line revenue and client list. By having a highly analytical mindset, with natural curiosity to measure and test, with an iteration to sign, manage, and expand key partnerships; you will set clear commitments with Teampay partners to ensure accurate resources and forecasting to further the business relationship. A large part of this role is empowering deal flow via referrals, improving win rates, and increasing network exposure for our rapidly growing spend management platform. Your ability to build and nurture relationships while proactively developing plans and goals for the business will allow you to serve as a strategic partner across internal and external teams.
What you will do
- Run distribution-focused partner relationships to help our partners grow their portfolio of referral clients with Teampay
- Enable partners with content and collateral to drive adoption of the Teampay products. Collaborate with product and field marketing to build joint value proposition messaging to distribute via emails, webinars, digital assets, partner blog posts, and partner events
- Meet with partners regularly for training purposes and QBRs
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to develop plans to support and drive channel revenue
- Establish new external partnerships (including accountants, bookkeepers, CFOs, consultants, and resellers)
- Lead product demonstrations, trainings, webinars, events, and sponsorship opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3+ years of partnerships, business development, marketing, or product marketing
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology; payments or financial services strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success in partner-facing roles with understanding of how to drive business through the partner ecosystem
- Experience designing and building joint marketing plans with strategic alliance partners
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if youd like to apply, please include a cover note and tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From