Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Channel Engagement Coordinator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated, results driven Channel Engagement Coordinator to support the global business development team, by providing exceptional professional administrative support. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Channel Engagement Coordinator will have the ability to work in collaboration with other members of the organization as well as work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. You will report to the Director of Global Channel Engagement.
Does This Describe You:
Fast paced, highly motivated, team player, detail oriented
A Look Inside the Job:
- Performs diverse, advanced administrative duties and manages high level tasks for the VP of Business Development including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; arranging complex and detailed international and domestic travel arrangements; meetings/events planning and preparations; interaction with all levels of the organization as well as a wide range of external parties and events; and handling / coordinating confidential and sensitive information
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the VP of Business Developments schedule is followed and respected. Provides 'gateway' / 'gatekeeper' role relative to access to the Vice Presidents time and office
- Coordinate general meetings and conference calls, including venues, transportation, food, materials preparation and meeting notes transcription.
- Attend key staff / team meeting as required, preparation of agenda and meeting minutes as required / requested
- Coordinate the business development teams recurring meetings and internal communication
- Support logistics relating to Datto hosted events including but not limited to: Executing venue contracts on behalf of the VP of Business Development; Coordinating staff, sponsors, and other 3rd party presenters for these events; Tracking registrations, attendance, and metrics on above mentioned hosted events
- Coordination of VPs corporate credit card(s) including preparing and reconciling VPs travel and expense reports
- Collaboration and coordination with other senior management Executive Assistants
- Perform other ad hoc duties as and when requested
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years Administrative Assistant or coordinator experience
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and successfully managing administrative processes and projects
- Expert level written and verbal skills
- Proven organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with various internal and external stakeholders, including staff, board members, analysts, media, etc.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office tools (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Familiarity with Google Mail, Google Calendar, Google Drive etc. as well as Apple tools (i.e. Keynote) are a plus
- Confidence in learning new technologies
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to be nimble and adaptive in fast-paced environment
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Outstanding ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization and demonstrate a team-oriented work style
- Ability to self-prioritize and work independently, yet ask for help when necessary; self-starter who enjoys finding ways to improve things without direction
- Proactive thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Adaptable to various competing demands and ability to demonstrate the highest level of customer service and responsiveness
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From