Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Cafe Chef. This role will oversee all aspects of operations for at least one caf on campus. This role will also manage the local vendor managers responsible for carrying out Facebooks expected performance level. This role is also responsible for carrying out the service level and food quality expectations set forth by the Executive Chef.
- Develops and delivers daily execution plan to vendor managers
- Daily ordering and inventory for caf and connected concepts
- Responsible for caf budget
- Responsible for menu planning, and prep organization for caf and connected concepts
- Responsible for quality control
- Report concerns to highest vendor manager onsite
- Develops vendor relations at caf level, operations managers, sous chefs
- Responsible for carrying out area chefs plans for relevant projects, outreach, new service options, etc.
- Willing and able to be flexible with work hours to support the business needs. General hours of operation for this role are 8am-6pm