Its a new day in health care!
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a ground-breaking moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nations premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, were pioneering a bold new approach to total health.
As a CVS Health colleague, youll be at the center of it all.We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success.
In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
- Typically manages multiple managers and their work teams and/or most complex projects through to implementation.
- Sets strategic direction for team and/or complex projects and or programs (e.g., national in scope which may impact one or all segments, and typically runs multiple years in duration with high financial implications).
- Has full accountability for all aspects of projects and or programs such as financial, regulatory, marketing, etc.Sets the direction of the strategic business plan and translates into vision for staff/others
- As a business leader, influences all stake holders to support key projects/programs to ensure positive outcomes that deliver on results.
- Drives change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services (e.g., policies, processes or systems).
- Identifies gaps in processes or organization and challenges self and others to develop and implement solutions.
- Directs accountability for impact to SG&A - Ensures accurate prioritization of key projects/programs within purview.
- Has ultimate accountability for project management services being delivered including organizations budget and/or financial implications.
- Typically manages staff.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Proven track record managing complex projects and or programs that resulted in cost savings.
- Multiple years proven leadership experience setting strategic direction and influencing change that resulted in quantifiable positive outcomes.
- Experience managing large budgets.
- 10+ years managed care / health insurance industry experience.
- Project management experience.Supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Masters degree or PhD preferred.
Additional Job Information
Ability to communicate effectively with management.
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.