Its a new day in health care!
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a ground-breaking moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nations premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, were pioneering a bold new approach to total health.
As a CVS Health colleague, youll be at the center of it all.We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success.
In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
- Leads the work and deliverables of multiple, complex projects or programs, through to implementation, that impact multiple processes, systems, functions and products. Length of project may run multiple years in duration.
- Develops and implements strategic business plan to achieve business goals. Proactively leads a program and/or most complex projects by setting strategic direction.
- Identifies gaps and recommends enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization.
- Collaborates and partners with other functional managers, other business areas across/within segments or other business areas to ensure all workflow processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed.
- Consults with constituents (these may be internal and/or external) to scope/define project. Influences change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services.
- Obtains financial support for most complex projects or supports this work as it relates to program management.
- Collaboratively works across multiple functions and /or segments to obtain agreement from all impacted parties (e.g., up and downstream effects often impact multiple functions and/or segments.
- Responsible for development and implementation of new ideas that supports work/team.
- Cross function/segment group facilitation/presentation.
- Leads all project and/or program management work including monitoring and tracking of progress and status update communications.
- Responsible for resource utilization within and across work teams.
- Responsible for the financial implications of projects and/or program budgets.
- Assists others to identify solutions to issues that negatively impact program and/or project plan.
- 8-10 years of experience related to standards & measurements, technology, systems and processes, including project consultation preferred.
- Proven project management skills.
- Experience includes development and management of multiple budgets related to various projects and or program.
- Proven negotiation skills.Proven track record in meeting project milestones and negotiating for resources.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Masters degree or PhD preferred.
Additional Job Information
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.Proven ability to satisfy customers needs and develop alternatives to resolve issues.
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.