Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each clients existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What youll do:
As a Product Sales Specialist, you will be working with our sales team, designers, solutions architects and engineers to deliver innovative solutions.
- Drive configuration, development and build of potential client solutions using Unqorks platform
- Partner with the sales and engineering teams to develop and standardize innovative and client facing capabilities to integrate in the roadmap
- Set high standards and relevant benchmarks to define business performance goals and strategies to achieve and measure success
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impacts customer adoption
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationship with internal teams and key client stakeholders
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded, analytical and enjoy solving complicated problems
- Focused on execution, organized and detail-oriented
Think abstractly and be tactical when needed
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of experience at a consulting firm, financial services company, technology company, and/or in a technology/operation role
- Comfortable interacting with Business Leaders, Sales Leads, Technical Engineers, and Product Managers
- Experience in data analysis and database querying (SQL or XLS expertise)
- Experience interacting with senior-level executives
- Experience in leading complex operational and strategic initiatives, with strong product and user experience exposure
- Experience in practical business modeling or financial modeling
- Ability to present to executives and communicate with highly technical management team
- Advanced experience in a management, technical or engineering field
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
More Jobs From