Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced advertising and Product Marketing professional with strong background in advertising and project management to drive go-to-market strategy and growth for our advertiser solutions with our largest agency partners. The successful candidate must have experience working with product & sales channels to drive successful product growth in a fast-paced Internet or online marketing company. They must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent critical thinking and digital marketing skills. They must also have experience influencing senior stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization. This role is to be based in our New York City office.
- Partner with Sales teams and Business Product Marketing peers to build & activate go-to-market strategies for highest priority product solutions
- Partner with the cross-functional teams to develop and drive growth through various channels
- Position new advertising products and feature enhancements for a region, sales channel or industry vertical
- Prioritize, distill and surface market intelligence to shape future advertising products
- Communicate with leadership internally and externally
- Define and scale best practices to drive optimal solutions adoption and new product activation
- Build cross-functional relationships and prioritize work to efficiently deploy finite go-to-market capacity
- Solve agency challenges with scaled solutions
More Jobs From