CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, London and Argentina. We are currently in hypergrowth mode and seeking new talent in Austin TX and Houston TX.
You will serve as host and brand representative for three of our podcasts. The shows will include: one hour-long podcast, and two other 20-minute podcasts. Each podcast will focus on one specific field of tax. Tax knowledge though a plus is not required.
Business Podcast Hosts at CrossBorder Solutions must demonstrate a warm and welcoming personality while thinking of new ways to make convoluted tax concepts approachable to the lay listener, even for podcasts marketed to tax professionals. (You will be prepped.) Candidates are expected to have their own recording equipment and be completely self-sufficient audio producers. Daily responsibilities include recording, producing, and delivering perfectly rendered audio (whether through recitation, editing, or both) of our scripts to our producers via secure procedures.
- Candidate must be able to speak clearly, conversationally, and listen well enough to ask natural follow-up questions.
- Fluency in ProTools is preferred, but Logic/Audacity/long-term general DAW experience is also acceptable.
- Advanced audio production knowledge, and experience editing long-form interviews is not required, but considered a major advantage.
- Work remotely for the time being, respond to a marketing team operating on EST hours, with an openness to assist in hosting live corporate events (and podcast recordings therein) after the pandemic.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Experience hosting live, particularly large-scale corporate events with accompanying podcast experience.
- Previous tax experience in transfer pricing, research & development, or tax provisions.
Whats In It For You:
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
About CrossBorder Solutions:
We are a pre-IPO SaaS company and the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. We are experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology-driven solutions. Since its launch, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently we completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.