Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are looking for an exceptional operational and sales leader to be the Global Head of Operations and Enablement and to drive the overall productivity and effectiveness of our sales organization. This position offers a candidate an exciting and high-profile opportunity to influence the trajectory of Facebooks overall business and interact with Facebooks sales professionals. The individual should collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders and drive critical business decisions. The candidate should be open minded to challenge the status quo and work in a rapidly changing organization while inspiring excellence from himself/herself, his/her team, and business partners.This is a full-time position based in our New York office.
- Create a vision and strategy that is focused on high-impact enablement projects across areas such as client excellence, sales productivity and knowledge management
- Execute on global enablement initiatives and scale best practices across the Facebook organization
- Partner with sales leaders on optimizing their organization by making actionable recommendations that help them achieve their long-term strategic priorities
- Establish strong working relationships with regional counterparts as well as with peers in cross-functional teams (such as Training, HR) to drive operational improvements
- Lead and manage high-performing teams across our EMEA, APAC, and LATAM regions focused on the design, delivery, effectiveness, and continuous improvement of the portfolio of enablement initiatives across the globe
- Ensure team members have clarity of purpose, the tools required to meet their responsibilities, and an environment conducive to diversity of thought, innovation, and personal/career growth
More Jobs From