Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an Analyst to join the Cross-Functional Business Planning & Operations (BP&O) team. The mission of the Global Business Planning & Operations group is to maximize business performance by being the objective, trusted partner to the sales organization through strategic planning & analytics, cross-functional collaboration and operational excellence. We also identify and drive critical projects and strategic initiatives to support revenue growth. This is a full-time position located in our New York office. Cross-Functional teams (XFNs) are an important part to how Facebook Sales deliver value to our clients. These teams perform functions such as drive B2B marketing efforts, lead product marketing, provide creative services, and enable ROI measurement for marketing spend. They often are client facing themselves and are right hand partners to sales in supporting our clients and agencies. The BP&O team for these groups is responsible for helping these critical cross-functional teams increase their performance efficacy. While there are individual BP&O teams for each cross-functional group, in this role, we are looking for a strong lead to play a role across all these groups to drive consistency in core business activities. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, interested in advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner, analytical, comfortable with ambiguity and working independently, able to focus on the details while thinking strategically, while remaining focused on high impact projects. This role will report directly to the director on Cross-Functional BP&O and have the following key responsibilities.
- Establish and refine rhythm of business analyses and weekly reporting cadence for cross-functional leadership
- Perform root cause analyses to identify business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and trends
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers and provide recommendations to leadership
- Use data to inform, influence and support market sizing, product roadmap and product launch decisions
- Assist Cross-Functional Business Planning and Operations teams with annual planning, resourcing, and other operational asks, including assistance with process design
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for Business Planning and Operations leadership
More Jobs From