Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly-analytical, impact-oriented Business Planning and Operations Associate to join our North America BP&O team. This role will work in a highly collaborative environment partnering with the broader North America BP&O team, North America Sales and cross-functional leadership. This role will entail analyzing market, advertiser and agency performance on a regular basis, defining North America go-to-market strategy and programs, and leading annual planning across teams. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, interested in advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner, analytical, comfortable with ambiguity and working both independently and cross-functionally, experienced in project/process management at large scale, able to focus on the details while thinking strategically, confident in their time management skills across multiple projects, and comfortable presenting to groups. This is a full-time position located in our New York office.
- Partnerships: Develop strong collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and partners within the North America team and across the company, including leading cross-functional task forces on major initiatives
- Business Insights: Conduct impactful analyses on major revenue and product trends, including vertical performance, product adoption, leading revenue indications, team productivity and sales effectiveness, as well as external market and competitor analysis
- Strategic Planning: Design and flawlessly execute on annual planning process in partnership with Finance, Global BizOps, and Sales leaders and key cross-functional stakeholders across North America, to drive thoughtful strategy and resource budgeting plans
- Project/Process management: Support sales leadership on short-term and long-term projects including launch of new sales programs, segmentation and service models
- Hypothesis Development: Identify and solve strategic questions related to Facebooks largest business opportunities
More Jobs From