Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly-analytical, impact-oriented Business Planning and Operations Associate to join our North America BizOps team. The role will partner primarily with our North America Retail, CPG, and Health teams, which supports some of our largest advertisers on our platform. It will act as the lead Business Planning and Operations partner for the Health team. This individual's primary objective will be to enable Sales leadership to make effective, data-driven, strategic operating decisions in an effort to optimize the performance of the team. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background and experience managing large data sets (primarily in Excel), the ability to synthesize and make recommendations based on imperfect data from multiple sources, strong business intuition to guide their analysis, and the ability to work both independently and cross-functionally, supporting internal stakeholders that have external-facing responsibilities. The ideal candidate will also be passionate about Facebook, interested in digital media and advertising, intellectually curious, comfortable with ambiguity, confident in their time management skills, comfortable presenting to groups, and excited about joining a high-impact team.
- Partnerships: Develop strong collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and partners across the company, including leading cross-functional task forces on major initiatives
- Business Insights: Conduct impactful analyses on major revenue and product trends, including vertical performance, product adoption, leading revenue indications, team productivity and sales effectiveness
- Rhythm of the Business: Design and execute on a standard cadence of operations (e.g., goal-setting, revenue reviews, key account planning, etc.)
- Automation and Efficiency: Develop standard processes and tools/dashboards that can be scaled globally
- Strategic Planning: Lead recurring planning processes, partner with sales leaders on how to optimize resources to drive growth, including market opportunity sizing, product focus, and org design
- Hypothesis Development: Identify and solve strategic questions related to Facebooks largest business opportunities
- Willingness to travel to company HQ or to team summits/offsites
More Jobs From