Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Business Planning and Operations Associate to join the Global Accounts BP&O team. The mission of the Global Sales Operation group is to maximize business performance by being the objective, trusted partner to the sales organization through strategic planning, analytics, cross-functional collaboration and operational excellence. We also identify and drive critical projects and strategic initiatives to support revenue growth. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, interested in the technology and media spaces, intellectually curious, a fast learner, analytical, comfortable with ambiguity and working independently, able to focus on the details while thinking strategically, while remaining focused on high impact projects. This is a full-time position located in our New York office.
- Relationships and Partnership: Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and partners across the company, including leading cross-functional task forces on major initiatives
- Business Insights: Conduct impactful analyses on major revenue and product trends, including vertical/sub-vertical performance, product adoption, leading revenue indicators, productivity and sales effectiveness
- Rhythm of the business: Design and execute on standard cadence of operations (e.g., goal-setting, revenue review, key accounts reviews)
- Automation and efficiency: Develop standard processes and tools/dashboards that can be scaled centrally
- Strategic projects and initiatives: Lead and support strategic projects on behalf of the Sales organization, including both big-picture strategic initiatives (e.g., defining the organization of the future) and process improvement efforts
- Strategic Planning: Lead recurring planning processes. Partner with sales leaders on how to optimize resources to drive growth, including medium/long-term planning focused on market opportunity sizing, product focus, resourcing and org design
- Revenue analysis and reporting: Track and manage the performance of Facebooks largest advertiser partners, analyze current channel, vertical, and sub-vertical performance and identify levers for driving revenue growth, support sales strategies and client recommendations based on robust analysis of user and advertiser behavior
More Jobs From