Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investors.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Business Intelligence team is the hub for all our business critical data including customer activity, transactions, and billing. As a BI Engineer, youll be processing, storing, integrating, and retrieving this data on behalf of the Revenue, Finance, and Product teams. The analytics engineering work you do will unlock invaluable insights into our users behaviors to support product development, engagement best practices, upsell opportunities, areas of improvement for our revenue generating teams, and more!
- Work alongside our BI Engineer to help build and maintain the data infrastructure to provide answers to business, product engagement, and revenue generation questions with data
- Design data workflows and pipelines leveraging SQL and similar technologies to ensure high quality data throughout our environment
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to introduce best practices in reporting and analysis
- Have an understanding of business goals and continually align your work with those objectives and seek to deliver business value
- 2+ years experience using SQL with the ability to write clean, optimized SQL
- Knowledge of data-warehousing concepts such as star schemas, slowly changing dimensions, and MPP databases
- Ability to build reports and dashboards with BI tools (such as Looker and Tableau)
- Proficient with Git and CI/CD best practices
- Experience handling ELT batch-processing for millions of records
- Comprehensive math and statistics subject knowledge
- Technical problem solver with a resilient mindset
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
More Jobs From