Office Tour Photos
About the Role
The Business Intelligence Analyst will play an important role in leveraging data to accelerate our business. This role is an instrumental component of the overall operations function and will drive key projects related to data collection, transformation, analysis, and reporting, as well as enable key stakeholders to make better business decisions and improve core processes.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to gather business requirements that matter for each functional team of the business including Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing, Revenue Operations, and Finance
- Identify metrics to be used in reports and dashboards, and ad-hoc analysis needed by the business
- Maintain existing dashboards and data visualizations
- Build dashboards and reports that are relevant and easily understood
- Contextualize your analysis for key stakeholders to enable decision makers to make better business decisions
- Presenting insights to the executive team and other key stakeholders to enable data-driven decision-making and improve the business
- Develop systems and processes to measure the success of new systems, initiatives and processes
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field like business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or similar required.
- 2-4 years of experience in a data analyst/business intelligence role, or in a role requiring the extraction and interpretation of data relevant to SaaS organizations
- Mastery of SQL and experience with tools like Salesforce, Excel or similar programs and languages
- Experience with a BI tool (Looker, Domo, Tableau)
- Understanding of SaaS technology stack tools (SalesForce, Marketo, Outreach, Clari)
- Python and APEX/Java a plus
- Consultative approach, proactive
- Demonstrate a high degree of business acumen
- Intellectual curiosity
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
More Jobs From