About the role
The mission of SecurityScorecard's Director of Market Development - Alliances is to be a key contributor to the Alliances GTM team that drives revenue through partnerships with key strategic alliances, to create new and innovative revenue streams, and to help structure strategic partnerships from a technology integration perspective, OEM, and/or other mutually beneficial GTM collaborations.
The Director of Market Development - Alliances will provide support, guidance and expertise in market development, research, campaign development, proposal generation, and GTM partnership efforts. He/she will consult with the team on whats possible by leveraging SecurityScorecard's, data, technology and better enable us to be the partners trusted advisor and GTM partner. This will involve collaborating cross-functionally within SecurityScorecard to ensure that teams are informed and aligned in support of developing partner integrations, white-labelling opportunities, and other plays that SecurityScorecard would explore with key strategic alliances.
As the Director Market Development - Alliances, your role in the execution of relevant subject matter including business processes, KPIs, standards, technologies, value chains, and/or integrations will be essential. You will contribute to the development of innovative principles, ideas and provide cutting-edge solutions for strategic alliances. Success in this role will require you to routinely exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives as well as develop and propose alignment strategies and directions. You will act as a support person within area of expertise, lead cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the joint alliance account team's long-term goals and objectives.
Direct account management or sector responsibilities will also be part of the role.
- Serves as an internal champion and supporting resource for all things necessary champion partner integrations and Alliance opportunities.
- Provides feedback to the level of complexity, technical benefits and value proposition from a technical product capability and operational perspective.
- Thoroughly understand the current SecurityScorecard roadmap and how this affects deliverables for Alliance-requested technical requirements.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all assigned Partners, Alliances or sectors
- Liaise with the partner and internal to facilitate technical training and support for partner-built integrations
- Work with Customer Success and Sales Engineering groups to facilitate the set up of partner-built integrations
- Ability to identify opportunities spanning technical disciplines across product lines and/or services
- "Quarterback" alignment of coordinating value propositions and positioning and technical expansion for the Alliance team
- Identify key areas of differentiation, delivery improvement and profitable direction that creates high value services
Technical Skills Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of security experience in a sales, alliances, and/or business development capacity.
- MBA strongly preferred
- Prior experience as solutions architect, sales engineering, or product management is an advantage
- Ability to prepare technical architectural and implementation designs for alliance partners, working with engineering and additional departments as required.
- Ability to prepare and deliver a compelling solution overviews, presentations, demonstrations, and other customer facing activity
- Expertise in contemporary presentation platforms
- Expertise in contemporary data analytics and reporting tools
- Possesses in-depth technical knowledge in one or more domains relevant to security, and creating innovative solution architectures
- Experience with data, carrier, ratings, GRC, cyber underwriting are all a plus
SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by hundreds of customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moodys, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each others security posture.
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
More Jobs From