Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each clients existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Unqork has created a paradigm shift: were changing the way companies create new products and software without having to write a single line of code. Some of the worlds largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What youll do:
Unqorks global business partners are major contributors to our overall strategy and growth. We seek strategic-minded partnerships executives with a strong sales focus to help manage and nurture partners ranging from global systems integrators, regional consulting firms, and complimentary software solutions.
- Manage relationships with key partners serving clients in the banking, capital markets, insurance, public sector, real estate, and other industries
- Develop joint go-to-market plans with key partners across key sectors
- Establish multi-year expansion plans and targets
- Onboard new partners supporting various enablement activities
- Active sales and delivery support for partner-led Unqork projects with clients
- Prioritize and support partner solution development
- Contribute to the direction of partner strategy
What were looking for:
- 7+ years as a strategic business development, sales, or partnerships executive
- Strong track record developing mutually beneficial partnership arrangements
- Strong front line sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Strong contracting and negotiating skills
- Experience developing new partnering strategies
- Experience working for a major consulting firm
- Experience with complex delivery of technical solutions
- Background and history in Enterprise SaaS software
- Competency/experience working with banking, capital markets, insurance, public sector, and/or real estate
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
More Jobs From