Office Tour Photos
Eze Software is currently seeking a Business Development Associate based out of our NY office. Our Business Development Director's main focus is finding and closing incremental revenue opportunities within our client base. In order to be successful within this role, the Business Development Associate must have an in-depth understanding of financial services and hedge funds in addition to our product offerings and its configurations as we take a consultative approach in selling to our clients.
• Maintain and build good relationship with existing clients with the focus on retaining existing book of business as well as generating additional revenue
• Formulate and follow an account development plan for the existing client base with the purpose of generating upsell opportunities
• Apply solution selling approach by exploring and identifying business opportunities to help generate additional revenue
• Work closely and collaborate with other Eze Software departments or partners to address client issues, concerns, and opportunities
• Assist and contribute to various Marketing initiatives
• Keep client profile up-to-date through regular client account meetings and maintain relevant information in the internal Salesforce system
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of hedge fund operations, including functions within front, middle, and back office;
• May perform additional duties as directed by management
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 3-7 years’ of experience in a financial services (preferred) or enterprise software sales environment
• In-depth knowledge of our product suite, ranging from our Execution Management System, Order Management System, and Portfolio Management system in addition to other modules that we offer such as commission management and our newest line, the PennyItWorks product.
• Comprehensive understanding of the operation of the securities industry
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
More Jobs From