Youll Click With Us If You
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective and always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Since launching in 2014, Alfred has steadily and sustainably expanded the national footprint of residential buildings that have integrated our in-home hospitality and technology platform.
We have partnered with premier residential developers and property management groups to accelerate expansion. With our rapid growth and strong partnerships, we are uniquely positioned to harness tremendous data about the residential real estate industry and leverage this to generate value for both our building partners and members. In this key role, you will systematically surface insights and implement creative solutions that further our competitive advantage. Your work will inform expansion planning, aid in site selection, communicate pipeline progress and pacing, and continually help us level-up as one team. You are systems-minded and solutions-oriented, with a passion for rethinking residential real estate and urban living.
What Youll Do
- Inform expansion planning by conducting in-depth market research, analyzing our current portfolio and establishing key performance indicators
- Perform market and submarket analysis to support site selection and sequencing
- Develop insight-driven reports and dashboards for both internal and external use
- Build reporting systems, tools, and processes to enable automated or self-service reporting solutions for both internal and external stakeholders
- Capture and prioritize qualitative and quantitative learnings from controlled market experiments to create actionable next steps and drive high-impact solutions
- Document, analyze and improve delivery processes ranging from sales funnel management to new market launch activities
- Work closely with Account Management and New Market Launch teams to develop systematic solutions that improve efficiency and deliver higher quality output
- Champion data integrity, reporting best practices and insights-driven decision making
What Youll Need
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Superior knowledge of Excel and familiarity with VBA
- Underwriting experience and knowledge of the residential real estate industry
- Experience building ad hoc tools to improve workflows that trend towards automation
- Experience with data visualization tools and passion for insights-driven decision making
- Excellent communication skills; enjoys collaboration and driving alignment among stakeholders
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Systems-thinker and fast learner with a #oneteam mentality
- Experience in hospitality and/or high-growth retail a plus
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in peoples lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
Note: We only hire people who are hospitable, extremely polite, and committed to closing loops.
More Jobs From