Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Business Analyst to join the Custom Insights team in New York (NYC). The Custom Insights team is designed to protect Facebook from risk in data operations by delivering policy compliant custom insights. In this role, the successful Business Analyst will deliver policy compliant custom insights & data requests to our Partnerships teams to be leveraged for internal purposes as well as externally with clients. You will also partner with vertical teams to identify solutions that could be automated to solve the most critical business needs. You will become an expert on the existing suite of insights solutions available in the company to consult sales teams on existing availability of content.
A successful candidate will have a strong analytical and consultative mindset, thorough understanding of databases and data visualization, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, be self-sufficient while being a team-player. This is a unique position where you will act as a multi-vertical data expert and partner with many teams on solving problems. The role will offer great opportunity to work on fast-paced custom data requests and partner with key teams at Facebook, including sales, marketing science, products teams and marketing to build the right insights.
- Understand digital media Industry metrics, and focus on speed and accuracy of data
- Identify and analyze the most important metrics across program areas
- Conceptualize and build dashboards that are simple, visually appealing, yet showcase a powerful story
- Be an expert in Excel, PowerPoint (MS-Office in general), Tableau or other data visualization tools and techniques
- Interface with multiple areas in Facebook to obtain the necessary data from our databases
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, learn and apply best practices from other teams and always strive for high quality deliverables
- Think and work independently, demonstrate creativity and deliver quick results, yet demonstrate a team-player attitude
More Jobs From