At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As a Business Analyst you will work closely with the product management and quality compliance teams translating design documents into functional specifications. System process mapping and business requirements are to be well documented in order to deliver high quality solutions. You will also help improve efficiencies and quality of documentation within the business.
What You'll Do
- Transform and maintain current and future design documents into functional business requirements in cooperation with Product Management
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of the requirements process to drive prompt and efficient validation processes
- Confirm consistent traceability of design documents to functional business requirements
- Evaluate and prioritize requirements for risk-based validation testing based on impacting government regulations
- Work with compliance and validation teams to communicate requirements in a manner that allows for efficient and effective validation outputs
- Assist the technical writer in developing documentation for various application modules
- 5+ years of direct experience with business analysis experience and demonstrable experience with computer systems validation preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong background in business process analysis, requirements engineering, and process design modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to present complex design concepts into clear and concise requirements
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to meet responsibilities with minimal direct supervision
- Experience with 21 CFR Parts 11 and 203
- Bachelors Degree from a 4 year accredited institution
Nice to Have
- Experience with SaaS based solutions, especially Salesforce
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From