Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
The Brand Operations Analyst will ensure the day-to-day success of a porfolio of products. Working closely with Brand Managers, this person will analyze the financial health of the business, develop creative and compliant content for Amazon listings, strategize marketing tactics, mitigate risk, and promote the overall strategic growth for specific Thrasio brands.
- Analyze your ASIN level data (sales, conversion rate, sessions, costs, etc.) to determine why certain products are trending up or down; clearly articulate observations and propose strategies for troubleshooting.
- Identify and protect your ASINs against impairments (stock outs, suspensions, etc.) and bring impairments to quick resolution in a proactive way.
- Anticipate the needs of Brand Managers you support by working closely with them to define what success looks like for each brand.
- Proactively catch issues before they are problems and understand everything about the ecosystem in which your products are selling (e.g., competitor landscape, industry landscape, Amazon marketplace rule changes).
- Maintain product listings on a daily basis, including maintaining best seller tags, monitoring metrics shifts, pricing changes, and product inventory.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all products, coordinating with our finance team to ensure we are showing an accurate P&L.
What You Bring To the Party
- 0-3 years' experience in an analytical function, preferably in a start-up or other fast-paced, high-growth company.
- Proven experience digging through data, running reports, drawing conclusions, and making data-driven decisions.
- Ability to communicate complex issues, brand direction, and best practices cross-functionally to other departments (marketing, SEO, creative).
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging online content.
- Ability to work autonomously and make decisions without a lot of oversight.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and impeccable attention to detail.
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in e-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.