Who are we?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure the technical feasibility of our API and Backend infrastructure
- Implement smart and elegant solutions to solve product challenges
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Own your work as a team member and a colleague
- Be proactive in designing solutions with the product and data teams
- Optimize our applications for maximum speed and reliability
Who you are?
What should you have?
- 2+ years experience working with the Express.js framework
- 2+ years experience working with non-relational databases such as MongoDB, Firebase or similar technologies
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
- Proficiency in Linux environment
- Knowledge working closely with git
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or as part of an agile team
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development
- Able to work in a start-up environment: Pro-active and can-do attitude, ability to work in a dynamic environment, and collaborate with a global team
- A true team player who is willing and excited to contribute to our team’s and company’s success
- Excellent communication, time management skills, and being able to work independently or as part of an agile team.
- Proven ability to build relationships and work in a team as well as an independent environment; can easily work and be productive when working remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English