Cargo is redefining commerce and the passenger experience, and by the end of this year we will have more store-fronts than any other chain in the U.S.
Were looking for an exceptional individual to join our engineering team. Were looking for a candidate who is excited to work in a rapidly changing organization to support non-routine projects, and youll be working in a fast paced, high-tech environment to help our company move faster and faster every day.
- Lead a team of technicians for product installation, troubleshooting, and collecting lessons learned for continual product improvement
- Expand and build a robust technician team, develop training programs while providing remote support that guarantees quick and quality service for our customers
- Develop and maintain playbooks for existing and future products
- Work in cross functional teams providing auto characteristics expertise so as to ensure the best rider experience
- 15+ years of experience in advanced aftermarket automobile accessory installation to include troubleshooting and programming OEM interfaces, modules, etc.
- Relevant certifications such as Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) certification preferred
- Experience working with different car makes and models
- Experience creating detailed technical playbooks and manuals for different troubleshooting scenarios
- Excellent problem-solving skills under time constraints
- Flexibility to relocate necessary
Perks & Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
- The chance to travel to cities across the US (and possibly internationally) for work
- Tons of snacks in the office at all times!
- A great culture of collaborative and engaging coworkers
Cargo is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Cargo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Were the leader in the creation of the passenger economy and changing the way people think about on-the-go retail. Whether its an energy drink to give you a boost, a granola bar to feed your hunger while on-the-move, or a charging cord to keep your mobile productivity going, we use a sophisticated operations process and easy-to-use technology to give rideshare riders what they need right when they need it.
For the rideshare drivers who have Cargo in their vehicles, our service is a great new way to increase their earnings during a time when every dollar counts. And best of all, Cargo costs drivers absolutely nothing! We handle the entire process of acquiring inventory, shipping products to drivers needing a restock, and processing purchase payments. Drivers simply put a Cargo box in their vehicle and watch their earnings grow.