Office Tour Photos
As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the Manager, A/V Productions.
Does This Describe You:
A person who is enthusiastic about productions and shows leadership potential.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Meets with internal clients to determine A/V needs for live events
- Create run of show for each live production
- Assign roles for individual productions
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of the broadcast control room
- Setup and oversee event recordings & ensure event recordings are trimmed and posted
- Operate as first line of defense for A/V needs and support
- Assist with Media ingest and management
- Assist with recorded video productions as needed, including:
- Setting up lighting and grip equipment
- Setting up and operating camera equipment
- Editing footage based on storyboard/project plan
- Adding music, graphics, effects, etc as needed
- Participate in planning, storyboarding, and script writing as needed
- Bachelors degree or technical degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years professional experience in a relevant field
- Experience working in a Broadcast control room
- Experience working in the Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere specifically
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment as needed
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Experience with corporate video work a plus
- Preferred candidates will have experience in performing and/or managing the following:
- Camera Operation
- Video Switching
- Lighting Control Systems
- Live Sound Mixing
- Cinema / Broadcast camera systems
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From