Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Millions of people use Facebook every day to connect and share with the people, causes, and brands they care about. At Facebook, we reach thousands of marketers each year through multiple channels and touch points across the B2B landscape.As Facebook continues to grow, how we support our partners in the advertising agency community is vital to our business. We are looking for an Audience Marketing Manager who has empathy for agencies (Media, Performance, and Creative) to join the North America team. Someone who can champion agency needs while building and curating programs that will inspire them and reinforce trust in our partnership.This person will play a critical role in working with cross-functional teams to design and execute a multi-touchpoint activation strategy that drives measurable results at a large scale, across the family of apps and services. The ideal candidate is collaborative, creative, analytical, thinks like a marketer, and has passion for all elements of the advertising industry, especially being the best partner to agencies.This is a full-time position working from our New York office.
- Be customer obsessed and champion the agency audience in all programs and forums to develop strategic positioning and content rooted in audience needs (including market & audience assessment, analysis and understand of their priorities)
- Maintain an understanding of the consumer, culture, and business trends affecting agencies and the industry to develop strategic positioning and content
- Write briefs for cross-functional teams and external resources that clearly connect job to be done with consumer, culture, audience, and business insight through to success metrics
- Curate and maintain a coordinated communication and content calendar that features a holistic view of audience experience
- Own and lead the execution of multi-channel campaigns coordinating with cross-functional partners including Sales, Industry, Events, PR, Product Marketing, Consumer Insights, Marketing Science, and Measurement. Help us redefine best practices for Business Marketing
- Demonstrate strong grasp of best practices for creative and online channels (email, Facebook ads, onsite placements, SEM, etc.) in B2B to accelerate scale of program
- Build strong, positive working relationships across cross-functional teams including our North America Agency sales organization
- Be an excellent storyteller. Be able to bring an idea to life and bring people on your journey
- Track, analyze and communicate results to demonstrate marketing impact and scale successful programs and learnings
- Identify and improve organizational and technological needs to create more efficient processes and approaches
- Promote an inclusive and respectful workplace
- Flexibility to travel 10% of the time to relevant in-person experiences within your plan and essential team meetings
More Jobs From