Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Campus Recruiting Coordinator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As an Associate Talent Acquisition Partner, you will work closely and collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Specialist responsible for University Relations/Recruiting to anticipate and meet our evolving needs and help with hiring top talent. You must know how to respond to urgency, be achievement-oriented, notice little details and know how to juggle multiple tasks. You will report to the Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Does This Describe You:
You have a "can-do" attitude, a desire to learn and love being a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Coordinate and attend campus and industry recruiting events, including event registration, event attendees, catering and other logistics
- Pack shipments of necessary materials and ship to events
- Maintain Recruiting inventory of swag in all offices
- Post positions to appropriate sources
- Coordinate and schedule interviews
- Schedule candidate travel arrangements
- Help assess candidates
- Maintain all applicant and interview data in the applicant tracking system and CRM system (Greenhouse)
- Delivers an exceptional customer service experience by facilitating a welcoming and seamless onboarding experience for new hires and transfers from offer stage to start date
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Specialist on other projects
- 1+ year of recruiting experience or equivalent
- Excel in an energized environment
- Committed to efficiency and quality results
- Amazing team player
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills you use to foster relationships with candidates
- Experience dealing with confidential information
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Availability for travel
- BA/BS degree
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.