Office Tour Photos
About the Role
Our Product Management team is growing and is seeking an Associate Product Manager to help manage and drive the development of product enhancements across the Namely platform. In this role, you will develop product requirements and then work closely with the Development and Design teams to ensure we develop solutions that provide maximum business value to customers and internal stakeholders through an outstanding user experience. You will prioritize the product backlog with actionable user stories and follow features through the product life cycle.
- Work with an immediate team of PMs, designers and engineers to execute the roadmap across a feature family
- HCM and or Benefits industry experience
- Namely product experience
- An easy time talking with prospects and customers about the product direction and capabilities
- A passion for coming up with ways to address business problems through the use of technology
- Team player
- Experience in supporting or implementing HCM suite of products including payroll
- Project management experience that enables you to effectively plan and manage projects
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience using Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Understanding of quality assurance methodologies and the principles of software design
- Self-direction, drive and leadership
Nice to Have
- Experience in documenting product requirements
- Understanding of how to use data and analytics to answer business questions through hands-on exploration of data sets via SQL, dashboards, statistical analysis and data visualizations
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.
More Jobs From