The goTenna Product team is seeking an Associate Product Manager to help drive the development of our consumer and professional mesh networking product line. The right candidate will develop deep expertise in our products, work with all teams across the organization, and cultivate key customer relationships to positively impact our product roadmap and development. This role will report into senior members of the Product Team.
- Using data-driven and Voice of the Customer techniques, develop customer feedback for goTenna products into the requirements and roadmap.
- Collaborate on product design by collecting and managing feedback, working with the Product team to implement visual design and user experience requirements.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering teams to write specifications and provide implementation support.
- Collaborate with Customer Experience team to convert customer feedback into thorough support documentation.
- Collaborate with Product Team on; market, competition, and technical research projects.
- 1-2 years of experience working in product management, or a role directly engaging with engineering teams.
- Experience working on, owning, or advocating for a specific product.
- Experience conducting market, competition, and technical research.
- Professional Communication skills: project specifications, documentation, presentations, etc.
It would be awesome if you had
- Experience with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) and ticket tracking.
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets for data analysis, modeling, and forecasting.
- Experience with Android, iOS, and/or Web development.
- Experience or Interest in networking and RF technology.
goTenna is building the world’s most intelligent and scalable mobile mesh networks. Our protocols and devices are designed to enable off-grid connectivity and augment traditional communications networks. goTenna mesh networking turns everything in the world around us into programmable mobile infrastructure to decentralize connectivity and unlock society’s last-mile.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From