About the Role:
What drives you to accomplish your goals? What is the vision of the team you want to join? How can we help you realize your creative and analytical potential?
We take on the complex logistics of running every department in a hotel through a unified platform. Our mission is to improve the hospitality experience through technology built for the industry. Our vision is building a global operating system for delivering hospitality that guests dream of.
ALICE is looking for an Associate Product Manager to become an expert on the market and our customers, and to drive execution of a roadmap to solve their problems. We need a structured thinker who can synthesize complex ideas and turn a vision into a clear plan of action. This is an opportunity to shepherd features from conception through to a live product. The Associate Product Manager will become an expert on the inner workings of the ALICE platform and have a tangible impact on the user base of the largest industry in the world.
We all came to hospitality from other industries and love applying a diverse perspective to problem solving. We are a small team with a big vision, and this is a chance to see how a product comes to life from the ground up.
- Work with Senior Product Managers and Designers to define prototypes, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Ensure epic documents are written clearly and comprehensively, providing the right level of detail and context to all stakeholders
- Collaborate with Tech Leads to turn requirements into development-ready tasks
- Serve as the point of contact for all questions from Development and Quality Control about epics in progress
- Ensure Quality Control is writing great test cases with the user in mind
- Provide reliable oversight, reporting, and escalation on delivery of customer solutions
- Ensure quality solutions to our customers problems are delivered to production, holding high standards
- Quantitative Degree - Computer Science preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a technical or product-related role; startup experience preferred
- Experience implementing and iterating on a successful process
- Strong analytical approach
- Ability to reduce ambiguity with attention to detail
- Previous project management experience also preferred
ALICE is a hotel operations platform that empowers operational excellence and meaningful guest experiences. By bringing all hotel departments together with a single operations platform for internal communication and task management, ALICE helps hotel staff act as a team to provide consistently excellent service. Since the company was founded in 2013, ALICE has gained significant traction in the industry, working with more than 2,000 hotels and tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the world's leading brands, including Viceroy Hotel Group, Firmdale Hotels, Dream Hotel Group, and Grupo Posadas. The company acquired concierge technology provider GoConcierge in 2017. ALICE is the Forbes Travel Guide Brand Official Staff Technology Platform and the winner of Inc.'s Best Workplaces of 2019, Best Place to Work in Hotel Technology, Best Concierge Software, Best Engineering & Facilities Management, Best Guest App and Top Staff Task Management & Collaboration Platform at the 2019 HotelTechAwards.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary/Stock Options
- Flexible Time Off
- Wonderful Office and Remote Environment
- Team Events
If the company and the role really speak to you, our question is why haven't you applied and/or joined yet?
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
More Jobs From