About the Role:
What drives you to accomplish your goals? What is the vision of the team you want to join? How can we help you realize your creative and analytical potential?
We take on the complex logistics of running every department in a hotel through a unified platform. Our mission is to improve the hospitality experience through technology built for the industry. Our vision is building a global operating system for delivering hospitality that guests dream of.
ALICE is looking for an Associate Product Manager to become an expert on the market and our customers, and to drive execution of a roadmap to solve their problems. We need a structured thinker who can synthesize complex ideas and turn a vision into a clear plan of action. This is an opportunity to shepherd features from conception through to a live product. The Associate Product Manager will become an expert on the inner workings of the ALICE platform and have a tangible impact on the user base of the largest industry in the world.
We all came to hospitality from other industries and love applying a diverse perspective to problem solving. We are a small team with a big vision, and this is a chance to see how a product comes to life from the ground up.
- Work with Senior Product Managers and Designers to define prototypes, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Ensure epic documents are written clearly and comprehensively, providing the right level of detail and context to all stakeholders
- Collaborate with Tech Leads to turn requirements into development-ready tasks
- Serve as the point of contact for all questions from Development and Quality Control about epics in progress
- Ensure Quality Control is writing great test cases with the user in mind
- Provide reliable oversight, reporting, and escalation on delivery of customer solutions
- Ensure quality solutions to our customers problems are delivered to production, holding high standards
- Quantitative Degree - Computer Science preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a technical or product-related role; startup experience preferred
- Experience implementing and iterating on a successful process
- Strong analytical approach
- Ability to reduce ambiguity with attention to detail
- Previous project management experience also preferred
By joining all of the departments of your hotel with a single operations platform for internal communication and task management, ALICE helps your staff act as a team to provide consistently excellent service. ALICEs main product - ALICE Suite - brings together your front office, concierge, housekeeping, and maintenance teams, and connects your guests to your hotel with our app and text messaging tools. The ALICE platform is also available as specialized software and mobile applications for your staff (ALICE Staff), your concierge (ALICE Concierge) and your guests (ALICE Guest). Each module can be integrated with your PMS and third party management systems. ALICEs partners include 3-5 star independent and managed hotels, hotel groups, residential condominiums, serviced apartments, vacation rental companies, and concierge companies looking to provide exceptional service through mobile staff technology and guest communication channels. Third-party service providers also use the ALICE API for a host of different ways to integrate with PMS and other systems.
ALICE was founded in 2013 by Justin Effron, Alex Shashou, and Dmitry Koltunov, and has raised $39M to date.
- Competitive salary/Stock options
If the company and the role really speak to you, our question is why haven't you applied and/or joined yet?
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
More Jobs From