Twitter is what’s happening. And it’s the first place people turn to consume News every day.
Our Content Partnerships team is looking for passionate, news business-minded candidates to join our North America News team. In this role, you’ll report to the Head of US News Partnerships and work with the North America News team to generate revenue for Twitter’s most high-profile premium News partners and media organizations. You’ll apply a broad mix of digital marketing, sales, content strategy, and News industry expertise to identify sponsorship opportunities for these organizations.
From live streaming News programs, to monetizing video clips, to entirely new innovative formats, these partnerships bring some of the most engaging, real-time content to the platform, and you’ll play a key role in supporting these partners’ use of the platform and monetization of their content.
You’ll also interface with our most valued brand partners and their internal account representatives, managing all aspects of our team’s revenue operations functions. The News Partner Managers will also rely on you to support the pre- and post-campaign phase, from compiling performance analysis to assisting in the renewal negotiations.
- Support the US News leads and their top-tier partner relationships by developing content offerings, assisting in package positioning & pricing, and building final pitch collateral
- Manage revenue operations for US News Partner Managers, maintaining schedules and trackers of upcoming, active and completed campaigns, and associated needs, blockers, etc for each.
- Set up and run weekly revenue ops meeting with US News Partner Managers, driving agenda and ensuring effective communication across team.
- Coordinate with Twitter Sales teams to lead client kick off calls and campaign set up
- Interface with Twitter Ad and Consumer Product, staying up-to-date on the roadmap and evangelize new features that ultimately benefit our partners’ business on Twitter
- Generate case studies and best practices that showcases Twitter as a driver of revenue and innovation for news partners
- Manage partner support requests for the News team, work cross-functionally with Twitter User Services to advocate for partner needs and relay latest tools, products, etc to the rest of the News team
- Work cross functionally to help develop strategy for, manage and execute news partnership events, event sponsorships, speaking opportunities and other marketing initiatives
Industry experience & Required Skills
- Knowledge of the news media landscape -- more specifically, the relationship dynamics between publishers, platforms, and sponsors.
- Direct experience in digital sales and/or marketing
- Exceptional understanding of Twitter as a consumer and advertising product, and how news fits into the equation
- Keen awareness of the innovations and developing opportunities for the use of Twitter across the Media landscape.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, in person and in writing, especially with brands
- Experience developing and scaling organizational and communications solutions
- Well-established proficiency in business tools (Keynote, Excel, Google suite)
- Comfort devising and conducting research projects
- 3-5 years work experience (or equivalent), primarily in the news / media industry
More Jobs From