Associate Partnerships Manager, Gaming
Twitter is changing the way gaming communities are connecting with one another every day.
Our Global Content Partnerships team is looking for passionate & entrepreneurial candidate for our Gaming partnerships team. As the Associate Partner Manager, Gaming, you will be tasked with ensuring that we consistently over-deliver on all of our partnership goals when it comes to helping the major players in the esports and gaming industry understand, grow and monetize their audience on Twitter.
- Managing Twitter’s relationship with the biggest publishers, teams, communities, and influencers in the esports & gaming space by identifying content offerings, informing sponsorship narrative(s), and building program materials
- Serving as the day-to-day support conduit for certain partners (across Sports & Gaming), ensuring that we provide our partners with the best possible support and experience on the Twitter platform
- Identifying new revenue opportunities for Twitter and its partners, and establishing seamless and effective cross-platform sponsorships for advertisers in concert with Twitter partners
- Work cross-functionally with other teams at Twitter to maximize partners’ relationship with Twitter (e.g. Content Sales, Partnership Solutions, Ad and Consumer Product, Comms, Marketing, etc.)
- Working with and training Twitter partners' sales forces, and assisting Twitter Sales in pitches to and ongoing relationships with brands
- Identify best practices and potential sponsorship opportunities around partner tentpole events, and drive innovative executions that deliver reach and incremental revenue to partners
You will report to the Head of Gaming Partnerships to plan and execute the gaming strategy for the U.S. and ensure global alignment when it comes to priorities of driving revenue growth and audience for our top partners. This means strategically prioritizing relationships with the right partners and working with internal teams (such as the live, marketing, comms, legal, finance and accounting teams) to guarantee a successful outcome for our external customers.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in advertising, media, or business development, with a minimum of 3 years experience in the gaming/esports space
- Deep knowledge of the gaming & media landscape -- more specifically, the relationship dynamics between broadcast, league, agency, governing bodies, and their sponsors
- Experience in negotiating commercial agreements
- Exceptional understanding of, and passion for, Twitter and social media’s impact on esports, and the world
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, in person and in writing, to many different audiences
- Firm grasp of monetization across digital media (Live, OTT, Social, etc.)
- Exceptional understanding of Twitter as a consumer and advertising product, and how gaming fits into the equation
- Keen awareness of the innovations and developing opportunities for the use of Twitter across the Media landscape.
- Well-established proficiency in business tools (Keynote, Excel) and general understanding of Data visualization (Tableau, D3, Highcharts)