Office Tour Photos
Eze Software is seeking an Associate Engagement Specialist to join the Order Management Product Specialist Team in our New York office. We are looking for an organized individual that can coordinate with a variety of teams, communicate with project managers, and drive software solutions to completion. If you like working with technology and participating in projects in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
Associate Engagement Specialists on the Order Management Product Specialist team play an essential role in nearly every phase of Eze Software’s most critical client projects, from project design to delivery. Collaboration is an important part of the role, to ensure that the software requirements are understood and implemented to plan, ultimately driving client satisfaction through effective project execution. In addition, Specialists are responsible for creating effective, scalable, and supportable configurations through testing and analysis of different workflows. We expect the individual to help develop and apply best practices with an eye on constantly improving team’s effectiveness.
- Implement, configure and test Eze Software’s product suite with a focus on core Order Management functions.
- Manage multiple projects across global clients and help address the queue of implementation work.
- Work alongside Client Engagement Managers to provide assistance as they manage all aspects of the Eze OMS implementation from gathering and documenting business requirements to outlining systems configuration and integration concerns
- New implementation workflow configurations including workrooms and views.
- Assist with and coordinate user acceptance testing and configurations
- Assist with configurations for new fund launches, asset classes and new markets
- Communicate directly with clients to gather information in order to create and execute technical configuration requirements
- Coordination and collaboration with internal team members, clients and third parties, providing status updates
- Actively engage with stakeholders to identify areas of inefficiency and improve internal team processes.
- Help develop repeatable implementation plans to consistently and efficiently deliver against company, team, and individual goals critical to various projects
- Obtain core business knowledge of the investment management industry by working with our clients to understand their workflows from a technology and industry perspective
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0-2 years of professional experience in either a financial services or technology support role preferred
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills; must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have analytical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Effective communication skills to set internal and external expectations.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, Windows server environments and experience learning new technical tools.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
More Jobs From