Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is seeking a well-rounded, entrepreneurial Associate Creative Director to join our growing Creative Services team. Each day, you will do hands-on design and production work and also lead our team of in-house and freelance designers in partnership with Veevas Creative Director. The Creative Services team works on projects across a wide range of applications including web, print, events, presentations, and branding. Well be relying on you to bring an integrated approach to design and problem solving every day and be a driving force for projects from concept through content and design to execution.
Were looking for a candidate with a broad range of experience across design media including print, brand, and web. In-house creative experience is a plus as is the experience in B2B, life science, and SaaS marketing. If youre ready to drive better outcomes through design every day with one of the most dynamic teams in software, were looking for you.
Please submit a resume and an online portfolio that demonstrates your experience and talent when applying for this position. This is a work anywhere role, so you can choose to work from home or in an office on any given day. We have offices in multiple locations to work from if youre interested.
What Youll Do
- Design and launch materials for multichannel marketing campaigns, events, and web
- Manage a team of internal and external creatives in partnership with the Creative Director
- Work with the creative team to manage a queue of ongoing projects with speed and quality
- Lend your design perspective to the broader marketing team as they develop marketing plans and deliverables ask the questions that lead to the right solutions quickly
- 7+ years of agency or relevant in-house experience with a B2B marketing focus and some management experience
- Portfolio that shows broad experience and design excellence in b2b brand/marketing (some emphasis on digital preferred)
- Expert-level skill at Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign), some experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and XD preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills and proven ability to deliver projects on time with exceptional quality
- Strives for excellence and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Nice to Have
- Hands-on video editing and animation experience
- Knowledge of web development standards and limited coding ability
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.