Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook helps people connect and share. Over the last decade, our products have transformed the way people communicate with one another. Working at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact on the world. As we work to bring the next five billion people online and into the knowledge economy, we seek talented people to join us in our mission.Facebooks People Core team is at the heart of Facebook's mission. By transforming the way our colleagues work, we're ultimately helping to bring billions of people around the world closer together. We're also not just helping all of Facebook run more efficiently; we're setting a new industry benchmark for how people think and interact with HR. Managing our company operations requires unconventional thinking and lightning-fast, real-time solutions. We believe that Enterprise is a new frontier for Facebook's development and growth and right now is the perfect time to help solve the unprecedented engineering challenges at the core of our company. In this role, we are looking for an Application Manager of Data Solutions that will align our product and data strategy with Facebooks analytic capabilities, ensuring we unlock the power of Facebooks People Data to drive decisions across the organization. Relevant experience with project management, data and analytics, people data. This person must be flexible, a cross-functional leader comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment and exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Partner with the Analytics organization at facebook to understand product and data needs. Understand business outcomes in order to drive prioritization
- Develop and maintain internal relationships with key decision makers and the wider enterprise and HR organization
- Imagine and drive innovative data products and solutions on an aggressive timeline with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Establish and maintain a shared vision and roadmap across teams by building consensus on priorities
- Define requirements and success criteria for Data and Product Solutions in the analytic space. Define and analyze metrics that inform the success solutions
- Develop and maintain architectural diagrams to assist with overall solution designs
- Create solutions with overall data architecture and integrity in mind
- Partner with Research to create user stories from personas to successfully demonstrate what the user will do in the new process and system(s)
- Effectively communicate technical requirements to engineers and non-technical requirements to the business
- Review, builds and create QA plans
- Help us decide when we should build vs. buy solutions to better support our business
- Assist team with communication and change control plans
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures as well as Data industry best practices and emerging technologies