Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
Veeva is dedicated to building the careers of new university graduates. Generation Veeva is a global organization that offers multiple development programs and career paths. Each path is designed to develop you professionally in a supportive environment. Workshops, mentors, career path planning and on the job learning are all things you can look forward to as you grow your career at Veeva.
Join us as an Analytics Services Associate as part of our Analytics Development Program. This program is specifically designed to build the next generation of Veeva and Crossix and support recent graduates in successfully launching their careers.
The Analytics Services Associate role is a client-facing role with emphasis on developing business insights from analytics and managing client relationships.
We know diversity is essential to a high-performing team. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Leverage cutting-edge analytics capabilities to help in measurement and optimization of clients healthcare marketing
- Become a subject matter expert in campaign background and health metrics for your brands
- Partner with senior members of the client services team to identify key insights and implications from quantitative findings as well as determine when to utilize appropriate analytics to link marketing exposure to health data
- Work with team members to deliver and present the data driven insights to various healthcare and media clients
- Escalate issues, delays and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partner teams to build and foster strong relationships
- Continue to develop marketing and healthcare data knowledge to better assist clients
- Plan, organize and coordinate client services tasks to maximize productivity and efficient compliance of internal processes
What You've Done
- Bachelors degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Dont have a university degree? Thats OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study
- Can-do attitude and approach
- Willing to learn new skills and use feedback for continual improvement
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and team player; hungry for new opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- People-oriented; customer-service experience is a plus
- Adaptable, flexible and curious, with exceptional time-management skills
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in the power of Big Data
- Exposure to digital or direct marketing or healthcare a plus
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope thats you!