Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
As an Analytics Manager in our Analytic Consulting Group, you will manage key analytic initiatives from conception to completion, providing clients and key stakeholders actionable results and insights that help them achieve their business objectives. As a part of our highly collaborative Analytic Consulting Group, you will work on real-world marketing problems for one of the worlds best brands. You will help your client solve complex problems such as data stitching, identity, audience curation, data enablement, and performance measurement.
- You will be a lead contact with your client helping to analyze data from across the marketing landscape. This includes connecting 1st party data from your clients data sets with proprietary Epsilon data sets and marketing interaction data. With this robust view of consumer behavior at your fingertips your task will be to help find new segmentation opportunities via thoughtful audience exploration, identification, list creation, and data flows for activation.
- Work within your clients and Epsilons database and consumer data platforms (CDP) to run assessments & queries related to database quality, health, performance, and data utilization.
- Manage requests from the clients Global Brand Marketing teams to understand their global data assets including attribute & audience availability
- Partner with client teams in the development of data ingestion requirements relevant to engineering & integration workflow
- Develop an understanding of Epsilons current analytic capabilities, marketing platforms, and proprietary datasets
- Collaborate with your junior resources to manage data logistics, including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. to enable project execution
- Communicate and manage project execution (timeliness, quality, communication, creative solutioning, etc.) with your client and analytic leaders
- Creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables and work processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing Analytics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or related disciplines)
- 5-7 years of hands on, relevant work experience in marketing analytics
- Mastery of the following programming languages: SQL, Python
- Experience manipulating large data sets, both structured & unstructured
o able to identify, join, transform, and explore data from multiple disparate sources and formats
o ability to deal with data imperfections such as missing values, outliers, inconsistent formatting, etc.
- Natural curiosity for exploring data and finding the untold story
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to simplify complexity, communicate clearly and teach others
- Manage multiple analytics projects or requests concurrently
- Strong experience in list creation and segmentation, identifying and creating audience lists from a variety of data attributes/sources and sending those lists to other data repositories for activation.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics, especially digital analytics and media analytics
ADDITIONAL USEFUL BUT NOT REQUIRED SKILLS
- A masters degree which required heavy use of statistics, data science, etc. is preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Databricks
- Experience with data visualization
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.