Applies initial experience from strategy consulting, analytics, or data engineering to contribute to the product ownership of analytics initiatives.
- Consults with internal clients to identify opportunities to implement data science solutions to business problems at a basic level. Demonstrates familiarity with most areas of mathematical analysis methods, statistical analyses, and predictive and descriptive modeling and in-depth specialization in some areas.
- Demonstrates familiarity with strategy consulting concepts.
- Demonstrates familiarity with data engineering concepts.
- Works with manager and members of a single team. Presents recommendations to manager of team.
- Collaborates with one or more business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics.
- Consults on the creation of analytics solutions that effectively weigh business and technical tradeoffs using a basic understanding of business strategy as well as relevant big data environment topics.
- Acts as an analytics product owner translating business needs into analytics projects and actions. Leads development of analytics solutions with low complexity and risk.
- Understands and recommends modeling techniques to data scientists.
- Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Demonstrates proficiency in most areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and in-depth specialization in some areas.
- Experience in SAS or SQL or other programming languages.
- 2 years of business experience leading analyses and initiatives with track record of business impact.
- 1 year experience programming using R, Hadoop, or Python
- 2 years experience strategy consulting or on strategy teams in large companies
- Minimum 3 years total business experience
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Healthcare sector experience preferred.
- Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners.
- Bachelor degree in quantitative field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Master's degree in quantitative field or MBA strongly preferred.
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From