Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Analytics Business Partners drive the business through the lens of HR data by empowering HR leaders to integrate data into daily decisions as well as strategic planning. In this role, you will partner with leaders across HR and the business to enact and influence people strategy. This role will serve as an active partner with HR and functional leaders to perform research and analyses on a broad spectrum of people issues, especially around our guidelines pertaining to remote work. Examples include studying the relationship between remote work on critical outcomes such as employee performance, growth, engagement, diversity, and retention. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership, consultative, communication, analytical, storytelling skills and will thrive managing concurrent projects while working with a cross-functional team to drive outcomes. We are looking for someone who enjoys building, figuring out the best way to achieve results, and working closely with a diverse set of teams. We need someone who enjoys operating in ambiguity and uses creativity to combat challenges.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our talent decisions
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, scoping data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions to key business partners in collaboration with other members of the people analytics team
- Investigate ways to measure and visualize existing processes for internal efficiency analysis and stakeholder communication
- Manage multiple concurrent projects that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders while balancing impact on business needs
- Deliver analytical, survey or research results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Leverage tools, such as SQL, Tableau, Visier, and Excel to drive analytics and enable client self-service on routine queries
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data
More Jobs From