Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information advertising, and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities and communities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or brands to leverage data in targeting audiences and measuring impact, , our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
What is the Role?
As an Analyst on the Media Data Solutions team, you will work directly with the Director of Media Data Solutions and be responsible for setting up, executing, and managing measurement solutions to measure the effectiveness of the Out-of-Home advertising campaigns running on Intersections products. We will look to you to support and be the day-to-day contact for the sales team. You will also partner with sales and be a point of contact for external clients and agencies ensuring measurement studies are meeting their campaign objectives. In addition to facilitating campaign impact, you will be responsible for utilizing third-party syndicated tools like Geopath, and compile reports for the Client Services team and respective end users. We will also look to you to help assist in troubleshooting needs.
Within your first month, you will:
- Learn our product set - both digital and static - across all our markets.
- Familiarize yourself with our current measurement solutions.
- Spend time with the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to understand department needs and how our team works cross functionally with them.
- Understand campaign KPIs from our advertising clients/agencies and how existing measurement partners can measure those metrics, including the data sources and methodologies they use.
Within your first three months, you will:
- Executing measurement studies yourself, working with our internal teams and external partners on pre-study requirements and design, mid-study changes when needed, and packaging / presenting post-study results.
- Join sales calls to help specify relevant solutions to advertisers.
- Be primary contact for upcoming and ongoing campaigns that require measurement studies.
- Assist in educating our internal teams on measurement capabilities, including requirements and outputs.
Within your first year, you will:
- Become a measurement and attribution expert across all our products and markets.
- Partner with the Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to prove the effectiveness of our advertising and meet marketer KPIs.
- Partner with internal teams to conduct ongoing training sessions to ensure our sellers and marketers are equipped with the most up to date knowledge.
- Stay up-to-date on company and industry measurement trends to continue evolving and enhancing Intersections business needs.
Youre great for this role because:
- You have 1-2 years of experience working in data and research oriented roles at an ad agency, consulting firm, or media company.
- You have a Bachelors degree in business, data science, statistics, or a related discipline.
- You are externally focused and enjoy meeting with partners/clients and identifying new opportunities.
- You understand or want to learn the measurement / ad-tech ecosystem and are passionate about data-driven outcomes.
- You have strong analytical skills and can be a data-driven storyteller.
- You are comfortable presenting in front of clients and supporting sales calls.
- You have strong communication skills and an ability to examine, synthesize, and present data to various stakeholders (customers and partners).
- You can effectively articulate a unique value proposition that resonates with customer needs.
- You are excellent at collaborating across functions, including sales, marketing, product, engineering, and legal.
- You are an entrepreneurial self starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and focused on getting the job done.
- You have experience with SQL, data modeling, or leveraging third-party measurement tools a plus, but not required.
At Intersection we celebrate every voice that makes us unique and every perspective that makes us grow. Its our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products and offerings impact cities across the world and its our goal to represent the diversity and differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status and all other legally protected characteristics.