We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
What you'll do as an AML Specialist:
- Perform thorough review of daily transaction alerts and investigate for potentially suspicious activity related to money laundering and its predicates
- Submit required AML reports to Regulatory Operations
- Conduct enhanced due diligence on player requests for deposit limit increases and wire deposits to manage compliance requirements and regulatory obligations
- Investigate escalated accounts from internal teams for suspicious behavior at the transaction level; submit recommendations to management on high-risk accounts requiring further review
- Evaluate trends and provide recommendations for the implementation of new AML risks, alerts, and controls
- Prepare case narratives and produce supporting documentation needed for filing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Assist Regulatory Operations, Compliance, and other internal teams with ad hoc requests and additional AML reviews as needed
- Maintain knowledge of upcoming industry and product risks, regulatory changes, emerging risks, and trends
- Ensure compliance with anti-money laundering rules and regulations, including KYC, EDD, and gaming related expectations
What skills you will use:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field will be considered an asset
- 2-5 years AML experience in the financial institution and non-bank financial institution sector; Fintech and Gaming experience preferred
- Experience with conducting enhanced due diligence (EDD) and preparing SARs is required
- Strong communications, organizational, and writing skills
- Investigative curiosity
- Understanding of gaming and payment processes
- Basic SQL experience is required, Intermediate experience is preferred
- Competence with Zendesk & Microsoft Office product suite. Intermediate Excel skills are preferred but not required
- CAMS is preferred
- Ability to work potential days, nights, and weekends
- Ability to become licensed in multiple jurisdictions
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.