Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Global Marketing Solutions (GMS) Sales Finance team manages core ads revenue, marketing & sales headcount, and operating expenses for Facebook. We actively engage with our business partners to enable them and Finance to achieve Facebooks goals. Our work, whether it's identifying trends, analyzing return on investment, or modeling business scenarios, is used by the leaders of the GMS team to make strategic company decisions. Successful candidates for this team will have a bias toward action, exceptional partnership, communication, & stakeholder management skills, and know how to balance getting the details right while moving fast and adapting to change. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the planning, strategic decision making, and forecasting and reporting activities for the GMS sales organization. You will act as a part internal strategic consultant, part financial business partner to several executives. This includes leading planning, forecasting, reporting, analytics & strategic decision support for the NA and LATAM sales regions. This position will also help consolidate reporting and planning across the Global Sales team. You will gain invaluable experience in a position that offers significant responsibility as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a lean, but growing Finance organization. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded top performer who excels in an unstructured environment, can juggle multiple business units and projects at a time, & finds creative ways to tackle ambiguous problems. The position is full-time and located in New York, NY.
- Create strong business partnerships with leaders of all levels and functions across GMS, including Sales and Sales Operations
- Influence business partner decisions through insightful synthesis of revenue and expense analytics
- Provide financial leadership across headcount, opex, and revenue planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including accruals, and management reporting
- Build thoughtful analyses to drive better investment decisions and measure the efficacy of various programs
- Optimize existing monthly, quarterly, & annual forecasting processes and reporting
More Jobs From