Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Agency Partner to work with leading shopper marketing agencies to help build and sell Facebook and Instagrams advertising solutions. Youll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth in both the brand and direct response marketing arena. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in cross-network solutions selling and a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers to drive new business. Additionally, the candidate will have experience working within a matrix organization, as well as experience in leading, coaching and influencing people to generate positive results. Candidates must have experience in consultative sales and/or marketing skills, a solid understanding of the shopper marketing agency landscape, a collaborative and innovative spirit, and must be comfortable working within a fast-moving and entrepreneurial environment.
- Firmly establish Facebook & Instagram as a leading brand building and business driving platform in the eyes of all Agency constituents
- Act as the primary liaison, internal advocate and thought leader for your shopper marketing agency partners with a specific focus on key C-Level and influencer constituents
- Influence product development in the shopper marketing space
- Create and collaborate on education & inspiration focused programming that has a scaled impact on various constituents (media, digital, strategic planning and creative) across the agency
- Provide best-in-class client service and partnership across all facets of operating company (both traditional and digital media teams)
- Execute local/regional Facebook deals with agencies where applicable
- Drive the growth, adoption and advocacy of the agency/holding company portfolio through a strategic focus on top/most influential accounts
- Support and develop entire agency to ensure an excellent understanding of Facebook value proposition and product
- Track revenue performance across the agency portfolio and determine corrective measures where needed
- Support Consumer Packaged Goods CPG & Retail vertical advertiser teams in identifying and pitching transformational opportunities to clients
- Point of contact for the agency responsible for shepherding opportunities/enquiries to the right team within Facebook
More Jobs From