Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Head of Agencies to oversee our Creative Agency Partner function in the US, currently comprised of 10 staff across 3 US offices. This person will be responsible for deepening our relationships in the US with creative agencies, helping them transform their mobile creative skills, and improving clients business outcomes using the Facebook family of apps and services. The candidate must have extensive experience working with creative agencies, and will deepen the relationships between the creative ecosystem and Facebook. Additionally, as we bridge the gap between media and creative for our agencies and advertisers the candidate must have deep knowledge of our media focused solutions as well as the media agency landscape. This role will interact with C-level creative industry leaders and will require a range of experience across agency functions including planning, strategy, creative, production and media. This role will work across a broad range of functions inside Facebook (Creative Shop, sales teams, marketing, measurement) and will require strong collaboration skills. Success in this role will both help our partner creative agencies transform and grow their business, while advancing Facebooks goal of driving maximum ROI for advertisers.
- Build, inspire, train and manage a talented, motivated, highly consultative team of Creative Agency Partners
- Partners across U.S. Guide culture of the team and deepen sense of community
- Partner with CAN head of Agency and Scales Agency leadership to drive a consistent Creative Agency strategy and plan
- Prioritize go-to-market for agencies and clients for both current/future hires, and define and manage KPIs
- Ensure consistent delivery across NA across all GBG channels by training staff, driving consistent service levels, and sharing best practices
- Establish leadership-level advertising agency relationships with the agency CEOs with a focus on driving agency transformation and growth
- Possess an industry POC that helps shape our clients businesses and develop appropriate solutions to meet their needs
- Work collaboratively with multiple Facebook teams (e.g. marketing, sales teams, measurement) to develop necessary assets (e.g., content, training materials) that drive results
- Assess training and development needs for creative agencies and collaborate with our internal training teams to build an agenda and program that delivers on industry needs
- Champion the importance of creative agencies inside Facebook
- Evangelize Facebook with agencies, clients and relevant industry associations, ensuring a mutually beneficial relationship
More Jobs From