- The Advanced Software Development Engineer will help define the product roadmap.
- Will act as subject matter expert and thought leader to management staff.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive products, services and trends through research of bleeding-edge technology and trends.
- Review the coding work of more junior team members.
- Partner with senior leadership to help bring together Aetna's extensive digital assets.
- Ability to drive team-wide consensus toward adoption of new design and direction.
- Ability to drive the adoption of new technology and trends.
- Ability to understand complex distributed system/application concepts and design, and communicate clearly how to construct applications within such a system.
- 7 years software development experience.
- 4 years of experience developing apps on the specific platform.
- Bachelors Degree and 4-8 years relevant experience
Please review required qualifications above
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.