Helps define the product roadmap; Acts as subject matter expert and thought leader to management staff.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of competitive products, services and trends through research of bleeding-edge technology and trends.
- Reviews the coding work of more junior team members.
- Partners with senior leadership to help bring together Aetna's extensive digital assets.
- Ability to drive team-wide consensus toward adoption of new design and direction.
- Ability to drive the adoption of new technology and trends.
- Ability to understand complex distributed system/application concepts and design, and communicate clearly how to construct applications within such a system.
- 7 years software development experience.
- 4 years experience developing apps on the specific platform.
- Bachelors Degree and 4-8 years relevant experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.