Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Advertising Research team is a research and analytics group focused on measuring the value and effectiveness of advertising on Facebook. The team develops hypotheses, designs and executes measurement to investigate those hypotheses. The results can often be published to help the advertising industry to improve the effectiveness of their advertising.
We seek an expert in the online advertising ecosystem to help direct this research. This research is instrumental in informing advertisers' strategies on and off Facebook. The ideal candidate will have a background in combining analysis with strategic thinking and business requirements to create cohesive stories and actionable best practices. This position is full-time and based in New York or Menlo Park.
- Directly responsible for day-to-day management and expectation setting of strategic projects based on needs of stakeholders
- Distill and package multiple research pieces into coherent narratives that will establish industry and internal best practices
- Provide integrated views across numerous data sources, methodologies and partners
- Able to perform basic analyses and present research
- Collaborate with other researchers and cross-functional teams to find and prioritize research projects of mutual interest
- Socialize/evangelize research findings generated by Ads Research team to internal and external stakeholders
- Able to manage research projects with support from internal partners
- Comfortable voicing opinions and refining cross-functional perspectives
More Jobs From