Office Tour Photos
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
What Youll Do and the Impact Youll Make:
The Adobe Alliance Director is responsible for adding value to Rightpoint by acting as a senior sales leadership extension to our alliance partnership with Adobe. Rightpoints relationships with Adobe must remain well managed and mutually beneficial to both companies. The main objective of the Alliance Director is to increase long-term revenue as well as performance of the company.
- Expert level understanding of the Adobe ecosystem, selling motions, solutions & sales teams and geographic territories
- Develop, maintain, broaden and deepen external partner relations with Adobe in all solutions areas and regions
- Knowledgeable of Adobe solutions and propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities are a must.
- Articulates Rightpoints value proposition, vision, strategies and capabilities of our alliance with Adobe
- Maintains updates to Adobe counterparts on Rightpoints latest market or company changes
- Develops and executes attainable and strategic plans with Adobe across all relevant markets and solution areas
- Works with Rightpoints current sellers on GTM plans and events.
- Capable of producing revenue generating pipeline tied to annual company sales goals & objectives
- Produces high-quality leads through constant engagement with Adobe field teams tied to specific marketing and alliance generated campaigns
- Coordinates with internal resources to launch partner sales planning efforts
- Ensures all certification requirements are achieved and maintained
- You collaborate with the Rightpoint Sales & Delivery Team to ensure there is a complete overview of the partner relationship and market activities (tenders, offers and projects.)
What Wed Love to See
- Extensive experience in the Adobe ecosystem either as a past partner or past seller of Adobe solutions.
- An extreme passion for sales & technology
- Exceptional communications skills
- A professional networker with innate ability to build long term relationships
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
More Jobs From