Office Tour Photos
Brightcove is a team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video has the power to inform, inspire, challenge, amuse, and connect. And were here for it.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen. Our customers are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration.
Are you passionate about working directly with customers and immediately impacting their success? We are looking for a technically savvy Advertising Technology Manager to join our Customer Experience Team to provide efficient and accurate technical assistance to ensure complete customer satisfaction for our growing customer base of online video publishers. The ideal candidate is a dedicated problem solver, passionate about rich media technologies, and a proven customer advocate. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated with strong technical experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills and high enthusiasm for customer success.
- Perform thorough QA checks on ad creative and help our Technical Support staff diagnose ad serving problems and interface with our team and/or clients to identify solutions to ad creative problem
- Establish a trusted, strategic advisor relationship with each assigned Platinum+ client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Own and manage Advertising Health Check programs for key, strategic Media customers to ensure they are taking advantage of all possible best practices using the Brightcove OVP.
- Maintain working knowledge of all aspects of our video advertising integrations and align with Engineering and Technical Support for advertising QA protocols and workflows
- Ability to create marketing content around advertising technology for both internal and external use (RFPs, marketing use cases, whitepapers/solutions, videos, blogs, etc.)
- Attend industry conferences, participate in product roadshows and stay active with industry organizations to ensure that Brightcove is keeping up with compliance requirements
- Contribute and host advertising-related sessions at our Annual Conference - PLAY
- Conduct or contribute to customer product demonstrations, webinars and training sessions to increase their advertising knowledge and share best practices
- Generate fresh ideas, creative solutions, tools and processes to aid our customers monetization efforts and improve stickiness of our products
- Work with clients to establish critical advertising goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving those goals
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities or areas where our customers could further adopt our product within their organization
- Collaborate with cross functional teams by providing important customer feedback, process-improvement suggestions and other actions that involve improving our product
- 2-3 years of Video Ad Operations experience and a Bachelors degree is a must (Computer Science or Business degree preferred)
- Ability to test, troubleshoot and diagnose ad integration issues with our internal plugins
- Knowledgeable in all video ad serving standards: VAST, VPAID, VMAP
- Working knowledge of IAS, Nielsen Comscore and MOAT and other viewability and audience measurement tools
- Strong ability to use Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally is a must
- Experience with the Google IMA plugin is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer focus
- Proven analytical / problem solving ability
- Fluency in written and spoken English essential, additional languages beneficial
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgement in resolving difficult issues
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
Brightcove is headquartered in Boston with offices in New York, London, Guadalajara, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, Mumbai and Chennai.
This position has been posted in these possible locations: our Boston office (located downtown, right on Fort Point harbor), our London office (home to our growing EMEA hub), or NY (fully remote).
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!
More Jobs From