Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
The Stash Marketing Team is looking for PPC Specialist to help execute our acquisition efforts. The Acquisition Marketing Associate - Search will report to the Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager and will help manage pay per click and search strategies. If you have superior attention to detail, great communication skills (both verbal and written), and are excited to get into the nitty-gritty of campaign execution - Stash is looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Manage Pay Per Click strategies across biddable media including Search (Google AdWords, Bing, etc..), Content Amplification and Programmatic
- Conduct A/B testing on live campaigns to optimize performance
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important metrics
- Provide recommendations and best practices for copy and ad templates
- Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with business KPIs
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Prepare weekly marketing reports that analyze and summarize the performance of campaigns
- Contribute to a team culture of testing, optimizing, and continually improving
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years of B2C digital marketing experience
- 2-3 years of PPC experience, especially in AdWords
- Experience working Facebook ads manager preferred
- Proficient in Excel and comfortable working with simple data to analyze performance and lift in campaigns
- A desire to learn new things and constantly improve
- Detail oriented self-starter with excellent organization skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Creative thinking and ability to thrive in a small team, in a fast-paced startup environment
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stocked fridges & kitchens and catered lunch on Fridays
- Thursday happy hours
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019)
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work (2019)
- Built in NYCs Startups to Watch (2018)
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" (2018)
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.
More Jobs From